Saturday, April 9, 2011

Who's Coming??

Since I just saw lemon1's post saying we shouldn't procrastinate and saw her very inspirational pep talk, I was inspired to create an early list of who's coming.
That way, I can start my list on the side I love to make (:
I'm coming (lemon3) hopefully as Greece.
If you want to, or are coming comment your name/code name below and who you'll be coming as or if you're just coming to have fun without a costume, then just tell us you're not cosplaying or something.
Okay, the list is officially started!

Also, Important: Hetalia Day 2011 will be on Monday, October 24th. It's extremely inconvenient to celebrate it on a Monday, so we'll do it on either the preceding or next Saturday, the 22nd or 29th.(which could easily be disguised as a Halloween party, for the people that don't tell their parents. but shh.)

TOL: The post above this was deleted for not being as important as this post.
Any complaints to this decision will be ignored.

Lemon 1: Does this mean I don't have to bring cookies??

TOL: No, you still have to bring cookies. The contract has been sealed.

Lemon 1: Yes! I love cookies :3

17 comments:

  1. You can count on me coming as Hungary again.
    Because there's no way I'm making another costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may or may not be America, as you know.
    I'm kinda hoping not, because then I'll have to find another leather jacket.
    One that I can zip up against the wind/rain we hopefully won't have.

    Oh, and that means I'm probably coming.
    Though you could've easily guessed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SomethingsomethingmeowmeowfaceApril 9, 2011 at 5:23 PM

    I'm coming as Germany or France

    ReplyDelete
  4. -still hoping I'm welcome in the presense of sheer awesomenesss-

    /raises hand
    May I be Austria? c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSS AUSTRIA
    DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT
    AWKWARD AUSTRIAHUNGARY AHOY!!
    /creeper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoyay, Hungary
    I WANT YOU TOO
    VERYAWKAWARDDDD


    /shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. >=D I will be invading your vital regions again this year as Prussia since we gots both an Austria and a Hungary! PREPARE YOURSELVES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. /flush
    DARN YOU BOTH!! I SHOULD BE A SINGLE MAN WRITING ABOUT MY PAIN AND HOPES AND DREAMS OF LOVE ON PIANOO

    /implodes

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's right, Austria is a strong, independent black woman and he doesn't need a man!!

    /taken out behind the shed and mercy-killed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait... I'm a black woman?

    BUT I DO NEED A MANNN


    /killed. brutally >D"

    ReplyDelete
  11. More importantly, Austria is strong and independent? Prussia senses a liiiiiiiie! >=D Everyone needs me!

    /stops killing people randomly... They just come back to life anyway

    ReplyDelete
  12. PRUSSIA.

    Text me back. ><

    AND I AM STRONG AND INDEPENDENT. HAVE I EVER DEPENDED ON YOU OR ANYONE ELSE?

    Besides Hungary. BUT she volunteered.

    DOESN'T COUNT. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This may be my first Hetalia Day if i go...scary D:
    If I go I may be Mafia Romano or Casual Romano

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Anon~!
    Personally, I don't think it's anything to be scared of. Last year was my first Hetalia Day, and it was possibly one of the best days of my young life (and I only knew, like, three people when I first got there).
    I'll add you to the list~
    : 3

    ReplyDelete
  15. May I come? I'd like to be either Hong Kong or taiwan...
    Also, where in portland?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, sorry--I just need to specify;;
    Taiwanese Dragon, are you asking to come to the meet here in Brainerd? If you do, then sure!
    And, um, what about portland?
    eeeee I feel like I should understand, but my brain is on vacation. ;;=.=`

    ReplyDelete