Monday, September 19, 2011

Okay I deleted that old post that wasn't necessary.

I suppose this can be an update page.
There's a little more than a month until Hetalia Day (yay~~!). I hope you guys have either started preparing or are going to start preparing soon. If you think you're ready and are in that "omg I can't wait" mode, then you're awesome.
See, I'm procrastinating. Bad, SL. Don't do that.


Anyway, onto the good stuff:
We're supposedly going to have an Indian Summer this year, so maybe that will extend to October. I'm kinda hoping so.
It would be absolutely wonderful to have a picnic.
For those of you who don't know, our picnic plans kind of died, last year. Which I doubt many of us minded, seeing how rainy and cold it was outside.


But these are the things we need to sort out:


  • When the event will start and end
  • Whether or not we want a picnic (and who's bringing what)
  • Where our main meeting place will be
  • Who's coming!!! (that's mostly directed to you lurkers)
  • Anything else evading my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment