Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slight-but-easily-fixable dilemma

Dilemma is such a strange word to write. It looks like it's misspelled, but it's not!

Okay, LemonTime was doing some research and found out that Hetalia Day is on a Monday next year. This . . . won't really work, will it? Does anyone think we should have it on the Saturday beforehand?

sdkajfhgdskaljf

Hello~
(I forgot to say that at the beginning)

Hm . . what else . . Oh yes! I'm indecisive, and it took me forever to decide to be America, so I'd like some help choosing!

There will be polls at zee side~

6 comments:

  1. No, I was sick today . . that's probably why I was mean to you guys yesterday, sorry ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be America again~!
    Your costume was awesome and you get his personality so well, lol~

    AND IF YOU GUYS TRY TO MAKE IT ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY I WILL PUNCH YOU ALL IN THE MOUTH KTHX
    I think it should be on Saturday, so we can start early and end late-ish, like we did this year, but with less questions from my mother as to why it was on a Sunday, gosh dernit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really thought I was good? I felt so ooc ;u;
    Yeah, Saturday sounds best. And it gives more time for homework (stayed up super late being a goody-two-shoes on Sunday night D : ).

    ReplyDelete