Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is Anyone Thinking of Coming as Spain? + Other Important Matters

The second line in High Five City includes Spanish, so I was thinking Spain could lip-sync it.
But if we don't have one, it's fine. I don't want to pressure anyone into being Spain for one line in the music video.
However, if you were planning on coming as Spain anyway, then that's great, and I hope you don't mind being in it. If you do, then we'll just deal. It's simply a whimsical thought that popped into my head.


ALSO, THIS IS DIRECTED TOWARD EVERYONE:
Who is planning to be in the music video?
Who is absolutely against being in it in any way, shape, or form?
Who doesn't want to be recorded directly, but is fine with being somewhere in the background, probably not very noticed?
Who wants to say lines?


PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS.
If you are

  • planning to be in the music video, we will put a P by your name
  • against being in it in any way, shape, or form, we will put a X by your name
  • okay with being in the background, but don't want to be directly recorded, we will put a C by your name
  • up for saying lines, we will put a L by your name
So after you tell us, check the column to the left to make sure we've given you the correct letter.
You can have more than one letter! But that would only really make sense applied to P and L.
For example, if you have L, you will automatically have P, too.
But if you have P, you do NOT have to have L if you do not want to.

I hope that makes sense. Please don't be afraid to ask questions if it doesn't!

Yes, I am writing a script for the music video, but we don't have to follow it exactly. No dictatorships, here.

4 comments:

  1. I want to be in the music video! :D You'll all just have to be satisfied with not all our cosplays being totally awesome. I don't mind having lines either. We're just lip-synching right? I can also do background in some scenes if we need it and recording with my super awesome video camera. I also have a portable tripod that goes to like 5' or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay awesome. Yep, lip-syncing, though I've heard that actually singing along (no matter how good or bad) helps.
    Uh. I guess I'll put letters by your name even though you're a mod, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Person from Minneapolis who wanted to goOctober 17, 2011 at 7:21 PM

    I'm sad now; I just stumbled upon this today (had no idea Hetalia Day happened!), and really wish I could come up from Minneapolis. I would totally don my China outfit and get up there, if I didn't have work. Bummer. :( Maybe next year. Have fun up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had a hetalia day in bloomington last year. I don't know if they continued it though.

    ReplyDelete