Saturday, October 20, 2012


Apparently, someone did show up at Gregory Park today, just to be disappointed by our busy schedules and lack of planning. How is Satuday, November 3rd from 10am to 4ish/5ish pm??
We can meet at Gregory Park or Walmart
because honestly how fun would walmart hetalia day be?????
plus there is a mcdonalds right inside
Things you should bring:

  • optional costume, but recommended
  • money for lunch/buying things??
  • a good attitude
  • game ideas
  • yourself
  • a sense of humour
  • more????
dress for the weather, you can always peel layers off
For example, if your costume is France, show up with clothes just in case.
REMEMBER! COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHERE YOU THINK OUR MEETING SPOT WILL BE AND WE WILL DECIDE BY WEDNESDAY.

6 comments:

  1. Sadly I can't go now because I will be in Motley with my dad this weekend, but I hope you guys get to have some fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can reschedule, there really is no set date we HAVE to have it on.

      Delete
    2. That would be nice! Well it would have to be in two weeks and I don't want to ruin anybody's fun D: But it would be nice if you rescheduled it :)

      Delete
  2. Okay, sounds good! November 3rd? Does that sound good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks so much ;A; *huggles you to death*

      Delete
  3. November 3rd sounds awesome for me!! This weekend is a bit busy for me but i'm completely free that Saturday!! Expect to see me there! :3

    ReplyDelete