Friday, November 26, 2010

For Next Year

SO I CAN START PLANNING/SAVING MONEY/BUYING STUFF/SEWING/ET CETERA EARLY

Who should I cosplay for next year's Hetalia Day? I tried to make a poll but it kept telling me I was doing it wrong and there was no pleasing that thing.

  • Hungary- that way I don't need to make a new costume or anything, wooo-
  • Lithuania- he's my favorite < U <
  • Fem!Lithuania- have you seen traditional Lithuanian dresses. Like srsly.
  • Turkey- actually..no. I just think it would be fun to wear the mask
  • Norway- because my grandma makes a point of telling me I am, in fact, a Norwiggin'. (It's the only part of my heritage I know. ;n;) Norwegian pride~!
  • Fem!Norway- I like dressing up as people my own gender. Don't judge me :C
  • Romano- for the sole reason of being able to make fun of how Italians talk. I am a horrible person-
  • Insert suggestion here
It's 2 AM and why I am I still awake

2 comments:

  1. hungary, you're AMAZING(can't say the word grr) at hungary, unless you don't wanna do the same boring thing again, then, I dont'know. I'm not a good decider

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably gonna end up being Hungary again unless I really feel like making myself a Norway costume
    Although the whole time I was like, "H'OKAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HUNGARY IS LIKE SO I'LL JUST TRY TO ACT MANLIER THAT NORMAL"

    ReplyDelete