Friday, November 5, 2010

Yeah I made this and that's why it looks so crappy..

Okay, (did you notice how many of our posts we start with okay?) so I made this thing for other get togethers of the hetalia crew because I still really want to do hetalia things and I'm pretty sure we discussed going to anime detour together? yeah, so if you want to check out www.hetaliameetups.blogspot.com you can sign in with your account or the one we've provided and post and comment and such. Thankyou for your service and have a nice day!

lemon3~

2 comments:

  1. 8 do, starting with the first post, but one of them is Okay! instead of Okay, and I have no idea if the period should go after that comma. I probably could've used quotation marks . . . oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And lemon3, your stuff doesn't look crappy >:I

    ReplyDelete